About Amy P. Ito
Certified Reflexologist and Tibetan Cranial Practitioner
I'm Passionate about Healing Naturally!
I decided to quit my full-time, responsible job to pursue my dreams! I love what I do and I too am on a healing journey. We all suffer from current or past injuries, trauma and disease. It is possible to unlock your healing potential and together we can address body, mind and spirit.
On a trip to Nepal I was able to rise early and meditate in a nearby monastery with others from the Tibetan Cranial community
- I first received reflexology as a gift certificate from a friend. That night I had my best night's sleep ever - I was hooked!
- In 2010 I attended a 300-hour reflexology school and became a nationally licensed reflexologist
- I am the Vice-President of the Associated Reflexologists of Colorado (ARC) nonprofit
- I am the Vice-President on the Tibetan Cranial (TC) nonprofit board
- I have an unquenchable desire to further my skills and consistently attend trainings such as: the Reflexology Association of America conference, Qigong, Tibetan Bon meditation retreats, Structural Reflexology, Reflex Therapy and more!
- You might find me out on my bicycle with my husband, spending time with our cats, in nature, practicing yoga or traveling!
When traveling one of my favorite things to do is enjoy the local cuisine. I exercise so that I can eat well; a trifecta of travel, movement and food!